deanSolar offers a full range of services for solar power plants, from project development to construction and commercial and technical manangement during the operational phase.
We treat the projects we manage as though they were our own. Investors can rest assured that their plants are managed properly - an all-inclusive package.
A selection of our scope of services:
- Technical management
- Remote maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs performed by our own staff or authorized local partner firms
- Inspection of solar plants
- Maintenance, panel cleaning, grounds-tending
- Contract management (such as financial contracts)
- Bookkeeping and coordination of accounting and financial reports
- Cooperation with grid operators and utilities
- Warrantees and insurance management, reports for investors and banks, restructuring of financing
- Cash flow forecasts, cash management and project sales
We are constantly interested in suitable sites for solar plants. Once a building permit has been procured, we structure financing and work with investors to produce a turnkey product.
An investment’s success depends upon a wide range of general conditions. We conduct a feasibility study identify and examine all relevant items. Each project are reviewed thoroughly investors do not face any surprises. Where required, we can also handle project management tasks in the various project phases to help investors complete the project rollout successfully.